Manager- Membership, Registration and Accreditation
CEO of lEPNG
President and IEPNG Council
Chairman and Professional Engineers Registration Board
RESPONSIBILITIY (include but not limited to):
• Administration of In-Country:
Registration of Engineers
Accreditation of Engineering Qualifications and Mutual Recognitions.
• Oversee Enforcement of the Professional Engineers Registration Act
• Execute the decisions of the IEPNG Council and the PERB
• Liaise and work with eternal Stakeholder both Private and Public
• Liaise and work with Engineering Education providers
• Work with and Liaise with International Engineering Organisations to further Engineering Accreditation;
Engineering Education o Engineer Mobility
• Others as required by the IEPNG Council and the PERB.
• Over 15 years’ experience in organizational management
• Primary Qualifications in Engineering is essential
• Qualifications in Business or Strategic Management desirable
• Proficiency in Accounting
• Project Management Experience is bonus.