This membership category is for all experienced engineers who have been a member of the Institution for at least three years, be of high standing in their engineering profession and having held important positions of responsibility. They have significantly contributed to the Mission of the Institution.
Being a Fellow member of the IEPNG provides you with the following:
- Access to all annual reports and journals
- Accrediation of qualifications per Accords
Each candidate for election or transfer to the grade of Fellow shall satisfy the following criteria.
- He shall have been a Member of the Institution for at least three years, or for such shorter period as the Board may in any particular case decide.
- He shall be of high standing in the profession or have obtained a degree of eminence therein.
- He shall have been engaged in an important position of responsibility in the profession of engineering, which may include management associated with engineering.
- He shall have given meritorious service to the profession, or have contributed significantly to the Mission of the Institution.
How to Register
If you would like to be a member of IEPNG, below are the requirements and the general process for registration: