This membership category is for professionals who possess a tertiary qualification in a profession related to engineering and they attained a position of responsibility in a profession or calling other than engineering. A companion is a person whose membership that has a advantageous link between their profession and the profession of engineering. As example of this is Computer Science or Information Technology professionals.
Being a Companian member of the IEPNG provides you with the following:
- Access to all annual reports and journals
- Accrediation of qualifications per Accords
Each candidate for election or transfer to the grade of Companion shall satisfy the following criteria:
- He shall possess a tertiary qualification in a profession related to engineering, such qualification being equivalent to that required by a professional engineer.
- He shall have attained a position of responsibility in a profession or calling other than engineering.
- He shall be a person whose membership would, in the opinion of the Board, constitute an advantageous link between such profession or calling and the profession of engineering.
How to Register
If you would like to be a member of IEPNG, below are the requirements and the general process for registration:
<section yet to be updated>