This membership category is for professionals who hold a suitable technician's qualification at diploma or certificate level such as electricians, or mechanics.
Being a technician member of the IEPNG provides you with the following:
- Access to all annual reports and journals
- Accrediation of qualifications per Accords
Each candidate for election or transfer to the grade of Technician Member shall satisfy the following criteria.
- He shall hold a suitable technician's qualification at diploma or certificate level, as may be approved by the Board
- He may have a suitable degree related to engineering, but which is not recognised for the grade of Graduate Member.
- He shall be engaged in or associated with a branch of engineering.
- He shall have attended successfully an interview, or have been reviewed, as prescribed by the Board to demonstrate the possession of the requisite qualifications or have been exempt there from by the Board.
How to Register
If you would like to be a member of IEPNG, below are the requirements and the general process for registration: